NEW YEAR AND 5 NEW GOALS
I am really not one to make new year's resolutions. I don't love the pressure and the fact that I usually don't follow through on them anyhow. This year though I am trying to set new goals for myself as my life has changed so much. Last year was a year of relaxing and adjusting to being pregnant and then being a mom. These are my five goals for this year!
1. Setting time aside for all the areas in my life. Specific work days, blog days and family days and me time.
2. Re-adjusting our budget and completing monthly budgets again. I fell off of this after Damian arrived.
3. Be more intentional with conversations. I admit it, I am a surface talker unless I really know you. I always feel like I'm prying when I ask personal questions. I'm going to work on that.
4. Document our life more through photography. I want to have physical memories of my little family's adventures.
5. Healthy eating and working out. I know, everybody's goal right? I used to be quite healthy, a huge meal planner, and I would work our 4-5 times a week, being a new mom, really made this hard, but I can't wait to get back to working out and eating healthy so I feel strong again.
Do you have any new goals for this year?